Apply for the Potential Program spring 2021
Have an idea and want the tools to make it happen?
- Hands-on entrepreneurial skill training
- Tools for business development
- Support and feedback from our advisory board
- A broader network of experts and fellow entrepreneurs
- Your own business coach
Limited numbers of participants!
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply for the program
- You will be called for a group-interview that is held in early February.
- We will select 15-17 entrepreneurs for the program
- The program starts on February 25 and ends with a pitch event on April 29
The program is held in English and is free of costs thanks to our partners.
There is a lot of resources put into the program and as a participant it is important that you can fully commit to the program, join all meetups and also be active at least 5 hours a week with your business development between our meetups.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Apply here
Course content and layout
25 FEBRUARY 17.30-20.30, YESBOX
Launch – Welcome! Introduction, presentations, the loop-method.
4 MARCH 17.30-20.30, YESBOX
Ideation – Presentation of ideas, mapping your assets, develop your idea effectually.
18 MARCH 17.30-20.30, YESBOX
31 MARCH 17.30-20.30, YESBOX
Customer segmentation. What are your customer’s problems and needs?
15 APRIL 17.30-20.30, YESBOX
Value creating products and services, how to choose. Minimum viable product
29 APRIL 17.30-20.30, YESBOX
Presenting/Pitching your idea for our feedback panel with representatives from SEB, Grant Thornton, and Whålins
Datum February 25 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Plats YESBOX gamlestadsvägen 4 hus B13
Sista anmälningsdag February 4Anmäl dig